Welcome to Discuss A Deal.com - Anything and everything... Contact Us     TERMS OF USE
ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 15, 2017, 01:50:41 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Entering the stock trading industry can be described as entering a war zone. Without the proper tools, and strategy, your chances of success are small. These are important factors over which you can have control. By using them to your advantage you'll be ready to enter the stock market war zone.

+  Discussadeal.com
|-+  Sports
| |-+  General/Other Sports Discussion
| | |-+  BKFT Spring Fling Online tourney
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: BKFT Spring Fling Online tourney  (Read 426 times)
sproutmedia7

View Profile WWW
« on: June 20, 2017, 01:09:57 AM »

Was wondering if anyone else is involved in this tournament in Ohio?

We're 10 days in to this tourney and I'm struggling, badly. Went out yesterday and the winds were rough on the arms, and not to mention, there were 4 other tournaments going on at the same time. After I paddled and paddled to get anywhere, by the time I got there, the banks were plastered with bass boats. it was rough.

Still have 20 days to go, but time is definitely running out.

If anyone else is involved in this tournament, how is it going for you? I see the standings, and all 62 participants, but not sure if any of them belong to this forum. I see a number of guys catching 20"+ bass. I don't ever see that length of bass, ever. I must be doing something wrong...

For more information: http://hybridbike.weebly.com/blog/what-is-people-fascination-with-kayak-fishing

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

DiscussADeal.com E-mail info@discussadeal.com
Copyright 2017 DiscussADeal.com. All rights reserved.

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

The easiest way to make money ...