Welcome to Discuss A Deal.com - Anything and everything... Contact Us     TERMS OF USE
ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2017, 09:00:41 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Entering the stock trading industry can be described as entering a war zone. Without the proper tools, and strategy, your chances of success are small. These are important factors over which you can have control. By using them to your advantage you'll be ready to enter the stock market war zone.

+  Discussadeal.com
|-+  Fashion and Beauty
| |-+  Skin Care, Nails, Makeup
| | |-+  Anti Aging Solution
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Anti Aging Solution  (Read 3164 times)
tarnaskrom

View Profile Email
« on: January 07, 2016, 05:24:47 AM »

It's effectivity been studied in everything from wound care to cancer to diabetes, and while research is still preliminary in many of these areas, its anti-inflammatory powers are undisputed. The yellow cream had sunk in, leaving my face feeling clean, matte, and only vaguely incense-d. Still, I thought maybe I was just imagining the effects due to new product excitement syndrome, so I put the skin cream to the test for the next couple months. But there was no doubt, when I used Vicco (particularly when I used it regularly), my skin looked and felt better.For more information, please visit : http://www.healthyminimarket.com/silqueskin-cream/
sproutmedia7

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 09:23:20 AM »

I simply don't know how much creams helped to get rid of  facial Scars, but going with natural ways will surely help to get the face back in shape with no marks. Go for home Remedies, avoid using creams.

momof2cute

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 06:51:26 AM »

We offer the latest in skin resurfacing technology

The Pearl and Pearl Fractional Lasers are the perfect solution for those patients with sun-damaged or aging skin who are seeking maximum results with fewer treatments. Unlike certain Erbium and CO2 laser procedures, Pearl and Pearl Fractional are significantly more comfortable, with fewer risks and less recovery time.

Physician Skincare

What does a procedure involve?
During the Pearl treatment, pulses of light are delivered to the top layer of skin in a preselected pattern, sending heat to the deeper layers, which causes a natural protective dressing to form over the skin. After treatment, the skins will look and feel mildly sunburned, and ointment is applied for several days to keep it moist.

The Pearl Fractional laser uses heat to create tiny holes in the skin where damaged tissue are selectively removed. This stimulates new collagen growth, thus plumping the skin from below and repairing photo damage and other aging conditions.

When will I start to notice results?
Results are noticeable after 3-4 days, once the superficial tissue has peeled off, revealing, new, bright, healthy skin underneath.

The Pearl Fractional is a slightly more aggressive treatment and requires a more thorough pre and post-treatment plan. Recovery time for Pearl Fractional is approximately 7 to 10 days, during which the skin begins to peel. Redness and swelling will gradually subside, although mild redness may persist for several weeks. Makeup can usually be applied after 5 to 7 days. After treatment, it is imperative that the skin be protected by a broad-spectrum sunblock, in order to prevent new sun damage from occurring.

What is the recovery time for this treatment?
The recovery period for Pearl is approximately three to four days, during which the skin will appear pink as the natural dressing peels away

With the Pearl Fractional, patients see improvement one week after treatment, although maximum results are visible in one to three months as the skin continues to produce new collagen in the treated area.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

DiscussADeal.com E-mail info@discussadeal.com
Copyright 2017 DiscussADeal.com. All rights reserved.

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

The easiest way to make money ...